Saturday, April 6, 2013

surprise!

For my twenty-fourth birthday, Teesh took me to dinner, stopped by Daddy and Shannon's house for a few minutes, and then made a "pit stop" at the house before our "next destination." We pulled into our driveway, and I noticed some familiar cars parked across the street. I tiptoed into the house, expecting "SURPRISE!" to be yelled in my face...nope, nothing. As I continued to walk through the house, I saw some movement out of the corner of my eye, so I turned toward our bedroom. This is what I found.


Melly, Katie, P. Sawyer, and B. Davis came over while we were eating and got our birthday dessert ready. I was SO excited. Heck, I'm still grinning from this surprise! Whitney arrived a few minutes later, which meant that five of my favorite ladies and my favorite man were all at the bungalow celebrating little ol' me. Yepp, I'm still giddy!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...