Friday, September 9, 2016

our thirteenth.

Thirteen years ago on this day, I gave a giggly "yes" to a boy who asked me to be his girlfriend.

Thirteen years ago on this day, I made a good decision. One of the best I've ever made, in fact.

And I haven't stopped thanking Jesus that I did since.
These two young love birds had no idea just how incredible the gift they had received on that day so many years ago was, but we know now. The best part is that the gift gets sweeter with each passing day. And whether we are in a valley or on a mountaintop, that gift will continue to grow in its worth as we continue to steward it.

To always call what this life we are walking through together as exactly what it is: a gift.

A sweet, sweet gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...