Thursday, May 16, 2013

our own way.


This weekend we hiked two days in a row. While our Saturday adventure was pretty basic, this one ranks at the top of all our lists of best hikes. When the trail split, we went left. When the trail ended, we kept going. Yepp, we made up our own path, climbing through the woods and following the stream all the way back to the road. Not only was it a beautiful day, but I enjoyed the company oh so much, as well. I wish my siblings could come with us on every hike, and my fingers are crossed in hopes that this is a new tradition we've started. Wilber said he wanted in on the action next time, which makes it even more exciting!

I loved everything about these several hours we got to spend together, and I'm looking forward to the next time I get to make Dustin and Freeman get out of bed and come with us. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...