Tuesday, November 19, 2013

best day of the year.

Twenty-five years ago, my gracious God breathed life into the man I'm blessed to spend my days + nights with. I may not have been born yet, but November 19, 1988 is my favorite day in history. It's not every day your crushboyfriend + fancy + best friend + husband + dream come true is welcomed into the world, you know. The Lord broke the mold when he made Troy Jerome Bargeron, and it's seriously the best to be celebrating my handsome fella's birthday with him for eleventh straight year.


On this day, as every other day, it is my prayer that Teesh would know how much he is loved by so, so many people. His selflessness + forgiveness + generosity + willingness + growth increase daily, and his heart is the most beautiful heart I know. It's my hope each day that he would embrace the love of our Father so that he can give it out to everyone he meets.


If you know my Teesh, let me assure you of something: you are blessed. If you don't know my Teesh, he's worth the initial hello and every hello that follows. There is no one more faithful than my Teesh, even when the world turns its back on him, and he looks more and more like Jesus every single day. I love the man he has become since first meeting him twelve years ago, and I love the fact that he's not done yet. Having a front row seat into the blessed life of my precious husband as I try my best to encourage him every step of the way is the best. So much more than I could have ever dreamed up on my own.


Happy birthday, Teesh! You're probably shaking your head to every word I've just written, but trust me when I say this: it's all true. You are treasured by this crazy girl, and I love loving you. Welcome to your twenty-fifth year! Celebrate being halfway to fifty all day long, old man. :)

"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for [you], I always pray with joy...He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus"
Philippians 1:3,4,6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...