Thursday, August 17, 2017

our year at a glance | twenty-seventeen.

It's already August, y'all.

I really have no idea how that's possible, but calendars don't lie.

That being the case, it has been over eight months since I have blogged regularly. Moving, fixing up a house, raising a toddler, going through the adoption process, working part-time and trying to get as much of our to-do list done before baby girl arrives later this year and soaking in moments with my Teesh after B lays down for the night are some of the reasons that I have not been as consistent with writing about our days. The good news is that even though I haven't been writing about and sharing our days with you as often, we have still been having the same amount of fun as we always do!

With baby girl on the way and life about to get crazier in ways I've never known firsthand before, I am hopeful to get back into the habit of letting this space be my haven again. I genuinely love sharing our days with you in hopes that it may somehow encourage or inspire you or even just make you smile when you're feeling blue, and I hope you enjoy seeing glimpses into our life, as well.

Here is what our year has looked like at a glance since we kicked off twenty-seventeen:

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August
(so far...)

As you can see, we have had a full year so far! Full of laughter, tears, frustrations, pleasant surprises, friends, and love. Here's to looking forward to the rest of the year, come what may!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...