Tuesday, September 10, 2019

summer highlights | the summer of adventure.

J U N E
Two new-to-us beaches in Florida / Crescent + Cocoa
A cruise with the Bargeron crew aboard the Disney Fantasy
Port stops in Tortola / St. Thomas / Castaway Cay, Bahamas
Annual trek to Table Rock / Year 8
Lots of trips to the pool
A handful of day dates with my man

J U L Y
More trips to the pool
More day dates
A few hikes
Annual Halteron / Calteron each trip /  Surfside Beach
E I G H T H wedding anniversary / Celebrated at Carowinds
A spontaneous trip to ATL with my girl + her boy
My F I F T H trip Haiti / Hope Vision Ministry has my heart

A U G U S T
A day at Lake Hartwell
Birthday celebrations
A spontaneous trip to HHI / our seventh beach since May
A new school year / new school / new grade level for Teesh
A Greenville Drive game
A few final pool days
Dancing in the rain
A new fence
Friends
Oh, summer, how I hate to see you go. I don't know if we can top the season we're leaving behind, so I'm storing it all in my mind (annnnnd on my hard drive) so I can always go back and look at our smiles.

A summer to remember forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...