Wednesday, June 8, 2011

memory lane.

One of my favorite things to do is look through old pictures. I love how I can simply glance at an old photograph and I'm right back where I was when it was taken. Those are the best memories. You know, the ones that take you back in an instant. Lucky for me, I stumbled across this picture of quite a handsome fella.


I remember when he gave me a copy of his football pictures when we had only  been dating for about a month. I was smitten for weeks. In my mind, that meant he really liked me. I saw myself running my best friend, Taylor's, locker to show her my new gift and her rolling her eyes at me like I was a nutcase. Then I ran to show my mommy as soon as I got home, and she just smiled at me. I think she knew way back then that I had found him. The only him I'd ever have. They say moms always know. :)

Thennnnn, that got me thinking about the first thing Angie ever thought about me. You'll have to ask her sometime. It's quite entertaining.

"Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose."
-Kevin Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...