Saturday, September 10, 2011

#bargeronbucketlist

We, the newly-married Bargerons, sat down one night and created a list of all the things we want to do/accomplish before our time here on this beautiful place is up. I've always had a list of things in my head that I've wanted to do, but doing it with the person you love is going to be SO much more fun. Currently, our list is over fifty items long, and I'm confident that it will continue to expand as we discover new, neat things to see and do.

We've already checked off our first item,  which  just so happened to be the first on my personal list, too. My sweet husband planned this outing for us over a year ago, and picked this weekend for us to do it because of what it means to us. On the anniversary of our eighth year of doing life together, we traveled to Charlotte, North Carolina and rode in a hot air balloon as the sun was rising.

It. Was. Perfect.

He. Is. Perfect.


1. Ride in a hot air balloon at sunrise.

I can't wait to keep crossing things off our list, and share our once-in-a-lifetime stories with the people we love most. And relive them all. :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this is such a sweet post! That looks like so much fun!!! Definitely adding that to my bucket list :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...