Friday, May 2, 2014

last moments.


One last picture with my best friend not bestie before she put on her wedding dress in preparation to walk down the aisle to meet her husband? Of course!


One last picture with my best friend not bestie as Miss Whitney Anne Barnett, dressed + ready for her big debut? Again, of course!

I cherish the memories I have made with this lady over the past eight years, and I'm looking forward to all the memories we'll make together as we now both bear names that are different from the ones we had when we first met. What a blessing it is to know that when we refer to each other as best friends forever, we truly mean what we say. Her last name may be new, but her heart is still that same beautiful heart it's been since I've known her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...