Friday, September 26, 2014

experiencing creation like never before.

Nothing has ever revealed the magnificence of our God quite like knowing that He is growing + forming + strengthening Braxton Michael Bargeron inside of me. Looking out over His creation while feeling the movements of His creation within stole my breath, and caused joy to erupt in the deepest parts of my soul. I long to trust Him with every part of me as I continue to learn about motherhood in the weeks leading up to when it will be a reality. I can't wait for the day that our son will climb mountains with us + see the glory of the Father all around him.


"Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."
-Psalm 139:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...