Monday, November 6, 2017

kids' bathroom | home sweet bargeron.

With this space, we aimed to bring the outdoors to our kiddos, complete with woodland creatures and bright colors. I wanted a roman shade in this room's window, but all the ones that caught my eye were more than a hundred dollars. That being the case, I bought some fabric that matched the décor, looked up "no sew roman shades" on Google, and spent a few hours making my own (just like I did for our kitchen shade). And, voila! I love how it turned out -- the colors were a perfect match!

The two songs I sing the most to Braxton now and will soon sing to baby girl are now on the walls of the bathroom they will share, and I thought it was a sweet tribute to them. Braxton loves to take a bath (he's a little fish!), so we spend a good bit of time in here between that going potty. We really spent a lot of time here when B was potty training. Whew!

Another simple room that I think is simply beautiful.

Before:
After:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...