Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm with the A-Team.

It's strange to think that I've been a Clemson alum for nine months now. And for most of my best friends, their post-grad journey is just beginning. I'm so excited for everyone to go out and live their dreams. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just as sad as I am happy.

Chances are, most of us will be spread out from each other as we settle into our new lives. I mean, hey, I didn't know a single one of my best friends at Clemson before I transferred. It's amazing how close of a bond you can create with someone (or, in this case, someones) in just a few short years. I'm so thankful for each of the wonderful, God-fearing girls that the Lord has blessed my life with. I wouldn't be the girl I am right now if it weren't for them.

 A-Team. WORD.

 classic.

the next time we all take a picture together, B. Davis will be getting MARRIED! YAY! P. Sawyer and I are SO pumped for our precious bride-to-be!

"I'll keep a part of you with me, and everywhere I am there you'll be."
-Faith Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...