Saturday, January 21, 2012

emiliecarol.

One of the most beautiful gals in the whole world has officially added another year to her beautiful life. I'm so blessed I get to play a small role in her world and thankful to cheer her on as she makes all of her dreams come true (and, trust me, she's knocking them out one by one, even as I type these words).

Here's to you, Emilie Carol Uphoff.

For being a better friend to me than most, for always giving every ounce of yourself for the greater good, for pouring your whole heart into everything (and everyone) you meet, for being a shelter for those who don't have one otherwise, and for that contagious smile you wear so proudly for all the world to see.

There is no one else like her, and I'll never get tired of thanking Jesus that I get to be best friends with this one-in-six-billion lady. I can't wait to witness all the incredible things she accomplishes during these next three hundred and sixty-six days and cheer her on the entire way.


"But if the while I think on thee, dear friends, all losses are restored and sorrows end."
-William Shakespeare

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL, thank you SOOO much!!!! What a SWEET SWEET message!! I love you and I GRATEFUL for YOU!!!! EVERYDAY 6 times a DAY!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...