Saturday, December 14, 2013

the polar express.

On Wednesday night, Capstone Church jumped on board The Polar Express for the Fountain Inn Christmas Parade, and it was SO much fun! We smiled until our cheeks started quivering + waved until our arms went stiff + yelled "Merry Christmas!" until we couldn't yell anymore to everyone lining to streets, all the while sitting in the company of the best people ever created. Our family at Capstone is just that: family. We are so blessed + thankful + overjoyed to have been shown so much favor from the Lord when He linked us up with these incredible people, especially when I get to show them off to our little piece of the world. Nothing gets me in the holiday spirit like living out my favorite Christmas movie + bundling up next to my favorite people.

Also, Steve Allen is THE MAN. He was the mastermind behind this masterpiece, and I want the world to know it!

Ladies + gentlemen, come aboard The Capstone Polar Express!



P.S. Did you notice our handsome conductor? Whew, I hope his wife knows how blessed she is! :)

Merry Christmas, ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm prima. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger

    too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Prima

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...