Saturday, January 11, 2014

final farewell.

Yesterday, I closed out the season of my life that has been the best season so far. We played all morning + partied all afternoon in true K4 fashion. The Lord was faithful in granting me grace, and most of the day was spent laughing instead of crying (yep, you guessed it: I saved all my tears for the ride home). I got more hugs + kisses than I've ever gotten before in a single day, and I heard "Ms. Anna, you're the best teacher in the whole world" from a different kiddo every few minutes. On top of that, I was flooded with gifts that will forever remind me of all the precious memories made at City Kids.

It's hard to believe that three years have passed so quickly, but I guess it's true that time flies when you're having fun. As long as I'm alive, every flashback I have of my kiddos will make the biggest smile appear on my face. I'll love my kiddos, all of them, forever + ever!


"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."
-Angela Schwindt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...