Thursday, June 26, 2014

girls only.

Early on Monday morning, I picked up my sweet Abbe for a long-awaited girls' day! We watched a movie + walked down to Chick-fil-a for breakfast + adventured through Gower Park where we met some neighborhood friends, Robert and Jack + ate cereal for lunch + snacked on watermelon + worked on our coloring skills for a while + chatted about all-things-girly + ended the day with a trip to Krispy Kreme for a doughnut. Sounds like the perfect day, doesn't it? Well, it was for us!


Abs was in my class two years ago at City Kids, and I have been so blessed to have remained friends with her and her family since. It's hard to believe that she's already lost five teeth, and that she will be in the first grade in the fall. I can't wait to keep watching her grow up + have many more girls' days in the (near) future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...