Tuesday, June 10, 2014

weekly visit.


The days I go visit my kiddos at City Kids are always the best days of my whole week. Last week, I made two trips to see them, because I learned on my first trip that Friday was the last day for two of my handsome boys. Ms. Anna came back prepared with her camera around her neck + lots of hugs + kisses to be given out. The closer it gets to August, the closer it gets to my big boys + girls going to big school, which means that I have to try a little harder each time to savor every moment.

The thing I hope I taught them while I was their teacher + hopefully continue to show them with every visit is that they matter, that they are precious to so many people. What a blessing it is to love so many kiddos with every beat of my heart.


"Children are great imitators. Give them something great to imitate."
-Unknown Author

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...