Saturday, June 17, 2023

savannah, ga // day one.

 oh, my! talk about C H A R M.

I swooned at every corner. literally, every single corner. even in the rain, she is everything we imagined and more.


we are staying right downtown in the most fabulous hotel, and we were upgraded at check in to a balcony suite that overlooks the street. so exciting! after we checked in (early), we headed across the street for a delicious lunch at Little Duck Diner, and then spent the rest of the afternoon wandering and swooning. we logged over 5 miles this day, and didn’t even see a fraction of the city. we didn’t walk down to the river because it started pouring on us, so that was on the agenda for the following day.







after we enjoyed a light dinner at the hotel, we enjoyed the pool all to ourselves until the rain came back around. basically, we are just so happy to be here for a couple of nights. I am grateful my kiddos get to experience this loooong before I did, and I love that we’re all experiencing it together for the first time.


have you been to Savannah before? if so, I'd love to hear your favorite parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...