Monday, June 19, 2023

the savannah bananas.

 three words…

T H E
S A V A N N A H
B A N A N A S



worth the wait, worth the extra money for the VIB experience, worth the H Y P E, worth all the merch we splurged on purely because of endorphins, and deeeefinitely worth basing an entire trip to Savannah around. *slow clap*








this night was the MOST fun, from start to finish. bravo, Bananas! we were fans before, and now we’re a bunch of super fans. what an epic experience! I didn’t feel my best physically going into the game, and I don’t feel so great currently either, but W O W. nothin’ was gonna stop my joy!

p.s. I got to take a selfie with Jackson Olson, and my life is basically complete now.


if you’ve never been to a Savannah Bananas game, DOOOO IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...