Thursday, March 31, 2011

scenes from the third month.

I celebrated Cannie Ree turning twenty-four with my best girls.

 I watched Jenette McCurdy perform live with my soulmate.

 yeah, that's right. I said Jenette McCurdy. as in SAM from iCarly!

 I bowled with my fancy and one of our favorite married couples!

 I spent a Saturday afternoon tidying our future residence with my future hubby. fact: our first home is already SO cute!

 I had a yummy drink for an early birthday celebration that came with a glow stick [that glowed for two whole days, might I add].

 I was spoiled rotten for my birthday by P. Sawyer. [I bet you're wondering if we ever take pictures with our eyes open, aren't you?]

Dustin, Freeman, and I were treated to Kanpai by mommy for our birthdays!

I finished up my birthday extravaganza at Smoke on the Water, where I was accompanied by Teesh and Cait Cait. the perfect finishing touch, indeed!

I had birthday dessert at Yogurt Mountain. mmmmmm.

Overall, I'd say this month was perfect. I had new adventures and added a little spice to old adventures and even added a year of experience under my belt. Ups and downs. Smiles and frowns. Laughter and tears. Waking up early and sleeping in. You know, the usual. Except all of it was sweeter than last month, but not quite as sweet as it'll be the next.

"All Nature seems at work.  Slugs leave their lair
The bees are stirring, birds are on the wing,
And Winter slumbering in the open air,
Wears on his smiling face a dream of spring."

-Samuel Taylor Coleridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...