Thursday, March 10, 2011

zumba.

I went to my third Zumba class tonight. I'm not a dancer, by any means, but I am not ashamed to admit that I am quite frankly obsessed with the whole [attempt at] shaking my booty thing. It's probably the most fun I've ever had while exercising, and that is a BOLD statement coming from someone who has tried just about everything in the category of "exercise." I avoid looking at myself in the mirror as much as I possibly can, because my theory is that if I feel like I'm getting into the groove, there's no reason to look at yourself and discover that you actually look like a goon. In fact, I would probably consider myself the gooniest person in the class. But you better believe I'm dang proud of it! Anything for that LGN, Teesh?

I've got four months and six days to get into tip-top shape for my future hubby, which is a little something I like to call #MissionLGN. For those of you who are unfamiliar with what "LGN" stands for, I would just encourage you to use your imagination. ;)

Fuego is one of mine and Shannon's favorite songs to dance to. And we may or may not say goodnight to each other, then run to our rooms and break it down by ourselves. That's our little secret. Which, I guess, isn't really a secret anymore, huh? Ooooooopsies!

Ladies and gentlemen, for your enjoyment, here's a little Pitbull. Feel free to bust a move while you're at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...