Monday, March 7, 2011

birthday month, you're already beautiful.

Spring is almost here. Warm weather has teased us several times in the past few weeks. I turn twenty-two in twenty-one days. I'll be a married woman in less than four and a half months. I just love March. December is my favorite month, November is my second favorite, and March definitely has the third spot.

So far this month:

Teesh and I registered at Target for our showers! EEEEEEEK!

Brendan James and Matt White on a Tuesday night? yes please! absolutely blissful.

MUCH-needed reunion.

I laughed [for the millionth time] when I passed by Wilber's room early in the morning. he is the squirmiest human being on the earth!

my poor baby sister got hit in the head with a bat at softball practice. to say this broke my heart is an EXTREME understatement. [note: this was two days AFTER she got hit and it was STILL this awful. not fun].

Here's to you finally being here, March. I've got high hopes for these next twenty-four days. I know you won't disappoint.

"It's spring fever.  That is what the name of it is.  And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!"
-Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...