Tuesday, October 18, 2011

SATURATE 2011.

I got to hang out with the youth this past weekend in the mountains with the youth from four different churches, and it was SUCH a treat. Some of the kiddos (well, not so much anymore) from TUMC who were too young to be in youth group when I was are all about to graduate. Yepp, it absolutely blows my mind. They have all grown up to be beautiful young ladies and handsome young men, and I'm so proud that I get to see how far they've come.

This was also the first time I've really spent time with the youth from Capstone. I'm usually up on stage for the beginning of The EVENT, and have to run out soon after to make it to PC on time for FCA, so it was awesome to really pour into them, especially the girls. We worshipped our Creator, had way too much food and snacks and sodas, asked tough questions, listened to the hearts of our youth pastors, competed against each other, and they even taught me how to play corn hole. It was the best thing I could have done this weekend.


Pictures never compare to having been there, but these sure do make my heart happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...