Sunday, October 2, 2011

#TEAMDAVID

Last year, I walked in the Buddy Walk for the first time to support my best friend's little brother. It was SUCH an incredible experience that I decided to add this to my calendar every year. Teesh was excited to join us this year an make it a new family tradition.

It has been an honor to walk beside and support our good friend, David, for the past two years. He is one heck of a guy, and I know I speak for everyone he's ever met when I say he's touched more lives than most of us can even dream about. One life is can change the lives of many. It's easy to forget that with all of today's distractions, but it's true. Days like this prove it.


let's hear it for the man of honor...Mr. David Pineros.
isn't he just presh? :)

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does."
-William James

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...