Saturday, November 26, 2011

first glimpse of Christmas.


our first home is officially decorated in greens and reds and anxiously awaiting the arrival of...
SANTA!

I am so excited to celebrate this Christmas season together with my husband. Even though this is technically our ninth Christmas, we vowed to start fresh just a few months ago. This year of firsts has already been incredible, and it's only been a little over four months! EEEK! This first Christmas will be one straight out of my dreams, of that I am confident.

Yesterday was so much fun, and looking at all this Christmas decor for the next month will be blissful blissful blissful. There's no other person on the planet I'd rather share a home, a life, endless possibilities, and a million dreams with. Especially during my most favorite time of year.


"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful."
-Norman Vincent Peale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...