Wednesday, November 16, 2011

none of it could ever be enough without you.

Nine years. One hundred and eighty seven episodes. Over eight thousand scenes. Millions of fans. It's hard to believe that it all ends today. The last time a scene will ever be rehearsed and filmed.

I can remember seeing the previews for this new show when I was just a mere freshman in high school. The first episode, on September 23, 2003, was actually the first time my boyfriend (now husband) ever watched TV together. I had no idea that those two things would become so important to me, even to this day. I was hooked from the very first episode, and I still, to this day, haven't turned back.

I've been fortunate enough to take several road trips to Wilmington and grow to love that glorious place as much as (if not more than) my own home, meet some incredible people while galavanting, establish my very own P. Sawyer and B. Davis in our own teensy land of Tree Hill, meet most of the cast, and experience so many other little things that have grown to be some of the biggest things to me. Not to mention how I got to experience every bit of it with my best friend/soulmate. Yepp, that's totally my favorite part. :)

Allow me to give you a mini-slideshow of my time spent in Wilmington over the past two years. They've been some of the best times of my life, and I'll never ever forget a single memory. It may not be Tree Hill anymore to everyone else, but that's what it will always be to me.


#GoodnightTreeHill


"Tree Hill is just a place somewhere in the world. Maybe it's a lot like your world, maybe it's nothing like it. But if you look closer, you might see someone like you."
-Lucas Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...