Tuesday, February 28, 2012

a smile for you.

I just wanted to add a splash of  cuteness to your Tuesday. I love that I get to spend five days a week with this precious boys and girls. Plus, they love them some TJ. You can visit my classroom on any given day, and I guarantee that at least one of them will be taking to him on their pretend phones or naming one of their legos after him or asking me where he got "that big, shiny diamond" on my finger just so they can hear me say his name. Like I said, they love them some TJ. But, then again, why wouldn't they? :)

Speaking of Teesh, he had an interview for an internship this afternoon, and he did great! I'm pretty positive it had a whole lot to do with these three things:

lots of prayers from our wonderful friends
+
his all-around awesomeness
+
this good luck message from his favorite four year-olds.


I hope your Tuesday was as terrific as ours was! If not, keep your head up; Wednesday still has all the potential in the world to be your best day yet. Believe it.

"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives."
-Annie Dillard

1 comment:

  1. every single time i see those kids my heart melts. im jealous you get to spend every day with them! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...