Sunday, April 8, 2012

easter weekend.


A long weekend filled with a lot of family and friends + a whole lot of Jesus. I had just enough hugs and smiles to help ease my heartache + even more hope and grace to ease it even further.

I hope your Easter was filled with even more happy times than mine was (which is a lot, as I already mentioned). And I really hope you end today more thankful for your life than you were when this day began. 

If anything, simply be thankful that Sunday came and Jesus rose, just as he promised he would.

happy Easter, friends!

"The angel of the Lord said to the women, 'Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come see the place where he lay.'"
-Matthew 28:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...