Thursday, November 1, 2012

boxes galore.

After we unloaded everything from the moving truck, this is what we were left with.


We are so thankful for our out-of-this-universe families who slaved away all day long to make our first day in our new house the best day ever. Following an entire day of going through boxes and trying to place things as best as we could, daddy grilled out cheeseburgers on our back porch and the Henderson and Bargeron clans gathered together for our first family cookout at the place we now get to call home! It was absolutely perfect. Seriously, I keep replaying that day over and over again in my head, and I can't think of a single thing I would change. It may have looked like chaos from the outside, but it was nothing short of beautiful inside those brick walls.

Teesh and I are blessed beyond imagination to have families that sacrifice and give so much of their lives to ensure that ours are as good as they can get. Thanking Jesus for them is one of my favorite things to do, and I can promise you that the Lord heard each of their names individually throughout that twenty-fourth day of October at least fifty times. Definitely one of my favorite days. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...