Friday, November 30, 2012

hope vision ministry.

Allow me to introduce you to our newest happy place that we departed from a week ago from this very day. What a blessing it was to spend an entire week at Hope Vision Ministry, a place that created the most unlikely joy inside our hearts. This is where over forty children call "home," and we are still overflowing with thankfulness that we got to have a glimpse into their lives in Port de Paix, Haiti. You may look at these photos and see ruin and destruction, but all I saw was beauty. So much beauty. The presence of the Lord, even in the midst of so much despair surrounding us, was unfathomable. We were overwhelmed with His faithfulness, and the majestic way He directed our hearts and minds while we were there was too incredible for mere words. I saw the Lord in ways I'd never seen Him during our visit to Hope Vision, and I am already looking forward to the next time I get to see Him in that light again.


"The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks Him."
Lamentations 3:25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...