Thursday, January 10, 2013

abs.

Last Friday night, I got to have coffee with some of the best girls the Lord ever created. It's been a little over four years since I met each of these ladies for the first time, and there is no doubt that they will always be a part of what makes me, well, me. We have cried together, laughed together, pranked together, and never left each other--not even for a second. It's so refreshing for a group of girls to get together and not talk about the latest gossip, but encourage one another to continue living for Jesus. What we have is rare, but I can assure you that it isn't taken for granted by any of us. My girls are the best girls, and I'll stand by that statement and defend it to the death. God gave me twelve sisters that I know will never be anything less that just that--sisters in Christ.

We were missing two of our gals for our spur-of-the-moment Coffee Underground date, but that's the cool thing about this friendship--we always carry each other in our spirits. I'm tellin' ya, this isn't something you find everyday, and I can't imagine a time when I don't cry out to the Lord on their behalf with so much thankfulness and love.


"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."
-Proverbs 27:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...