Monday, February 18, 2013

best one yet.

This, my friends, is absolutely, positively, hands-down the best rennovation yet. Allow me to introduce you to the before and after pictures of our living room. I hope this makes you as excited as it makes me!

...(drum roll please)...


Teesh, with the help and guidance of Troy, successfully closed in the door behind our couch in the living room. I am hopelessly smitten! This was a four-week process, and it tickles me to the bone every time I walk through the front door and look to my left. Aside from the pictures I'm m in, I took all of them, which makes it that much more special. The are thirty-five of our most favorite photographs hanging above our couch, and I hope I always catch myself gazing at them at random moments throughout the day.

1 comment:

  1. That looks great!!! Wow, what a difference a doorway + wall make!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...