Thursday, February 14, 2013

valentine's day.

This is what my Valentine's Day will consist of, y'all: my kiddos, my handsome husband, and a Boy Meets World marathon. We've been saying for years that we wanted all the seasons to one of our favorite shows, and this week became the week that our dreams finally came true! Today, I will celebrate with my kiddos all morning and afternoon (which will be awesome), and then I'll come home and prepare for a date with my main man. After our fancy dinner, we'll come home, put on our pajamas, cozy up on the couch, and watch several episodes of one of the shows we both grew up watching, making us feel like little kids again--the very kids I will have just spent most of my day with.

It may not sound like much to you, but, to me, it will be everything. I'll be celebrating in a spirit of thankfulness for the entirety of this day, and I'll wake up tomorrow with a big smile on my face as I recall all the fun I had. It's my third Valentine's Day with my kiddos at City Kids, and my eleventh Valentine's Day with my Troy Jerome. Honestly, though, it will be just like any other day--I have so much love poured out on me on a daily basis that every day feels like Valentine's Day.


May your day be blessed beyond your wildest imagination, and may you know that you are loved more than you can even begin to comprehend by the Creator of the universe, the very One who invented love.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...