Friday, February 15, 2013

our front porch.

You probably haven't even noticed, but it's been a while since I've blogged. With a full schedule most days and a lack of internet since our big move, posting has been forced to become more of a special occasion rather than a daily part of life. I thought it would be nice to start back up again updating y'all on some more home improvements that we've been working on! I don't think I'll ever get tired of doing little things here and there around the house, and each project makes me so thankful for all the people we've got in our lives that will come running to help us at the drop of a hat. We've always known we were blessed, but the further we emerge into adulthood, the more we come to know that it's so, so true.

First up on my list of things to show you are the two newest additions to our porch:

Our precious front porch swing
+
Our touch-of-homeyness flag


Stay tuned for more updates! :)

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing better than a front porch swing! One of the little joys in life :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...