Monday, October 7, 2013

preparation.

This weekend, TJ and I were blessed to be a part of the Davidson + Arthur wedding extravaganza. We had the best time helping out with wherever we were needed, and it was awesome to spend three days with this precious Davidson clan (they're kind of thebomb.com). I was even invited to hang out with the bridesmaids as they got their hair and makeup done for the big day. I played the role of paparazzi (something I've become quite talented at) and tried to capture as many moments as I could. I'd be lying if I said I didn't relive some of the moments from two years ago; there's just something about a wedding that makes my insides giddy over thoughts of the sixteenth of July.

Gina was beautiful, and she was surrounded by her best friends and family all day long. I was so excited to be a part of all pre-wedding festivities, and I'm still thanking Jesus for this blessing of a morning.



 

"A wife of noble character, who can find? She is worth far more than rubies."
-Proverbs 31:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...