Wednesday, April 30, 2014

almost time!

What's a wedding day without a proper night-before-the-big-day slumber party? We got up + got our wedding-day-prep attire on + made two quick pit stops at Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts + picked up some last-minute things at Whitney's house + pulled into the church parking lot just after ten o'clock in the morning.


What followed was several hours of pampering + getting ourselves ready for when our dear friends would say "I do." It's always fun when a bunch of girls get together!


While I wore a smile on my face all morning + afternoon, I'd be lying if I said I didn't have many tears swell up in my eyes as I pictured what was coming next. It's not every day that your best friend gets married, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...