Thursday, April 3, 2014

breath of heaven, breathe on us.

In honor of my twenty-fifth birthday, Melanie and I (thanks to my incredible + out-of-this-world + tremendously brag-worthy husband) road-tripped to Charlotte and met Caitlin there for one of the best nights of my life. Warren Barfield + Rend Collective Experiment + Kari Jobe took turns leading us in worship for several hours, and it was absolutely, positively unbelievable. Hundreds of us stood before God with our hands held high + our voices raised praising He who enabled us to do so. What a blessing it was to be in the midst of so many eager hearts that had been set on fire with a burning desire to sing to He who reigns from the throne of heaven, our Father + Creator + King.

The Lamb who was slain is worthy, indeed. As long as I live, it is my prayer that I would never cease to profess Jesus Christ as my Hope + my Lord + my Savior. It is, also, my prayer that every nation would join together as one voice to worship He who is risen, every tongue would confess Jesus as Lord, and every heart would believe that God has raised Christ from the dead. Just as Christ lives, so do those who place their faith in His life + death + resurrection + ascension. The power of sin and death has been defeated, and I don't plan to ever stop singing about the victory that is mine through Jesus!


"I believe you're my Healer,
I believe You are all I need.
I believe You're my Portion,
I believe You're more than enough for me.
Jesus, You're all I need."
-Kari Jobe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...