Saturday, April 5, 2014

with one voice.

'Twas a beautiful night being overwhelmed by the Spirit of the Most High God, and experiencing His presence alongside two of His most beautiful works of art was simply another reason to bless His name. I love making memories with my best friends, and the ones where the whole purpose of our time together is to lift our hands together in praise are my favorites.

Before.

After.

I am confident that I speak for all three of us when I say this: Tuesday night was a glimpse of heaven, and there is nothing more exhilarating than confessing our adoration of He who created us in His image

"Let us become more aware of Your presence.
Let us experience the glory of Your goodness."
-Holy Spirit, Kari Jobe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...