Wednesday, April 16, 2014

#colormehappy

On Saturday morning, Teesh + me + Troy + Angie + Savanah made our way to the best place in South Carolina for The Color Run. It was great to be back in Clemson, even if for a few hours, because of all the precious memories I made there while I was in college. I got to add another item to my list of favorite things done in Tigertown, and it was definitely one of my most favorites! Troy was the leader of the pack, and we were trying to keep up with him all morning. After we were painted from head to toe, we ate breakfast at the best place to eat in Clemson: Paws Diner. Mmm, my mouth is watering now just thinking about it.


Before:

After:

Who can't wait for the next Bargeron adventure? Me, me, me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...