Monday, October 13, 2014

all things fall.

Our Saturday morning was spent wandering through the apple orchard + laughing + climbing trees + eating apple and pumpkin doughnuts + admiring all the beautiful colors surrounding us + enjoying the wonderful company we went exploring with. I hadn't been to SkyTop Orchard since I was a little girl, and Teesh had never been, so it was quite an exciting time. Not to mention that we got to have some good fellowship with one of our favorite families for the second weekend in a row. I'm already anxious to go back again next year!

I love the beach, but there is just something about the mountains that reveals so much of our beautiful Creator, especially when He shows off His majesty + splendor through the warm colors He paints on the leaves in autumn. Mmm, I love this season so, so much.


"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."
-L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...