Monday, July 18, 2016

anniversary getaway | the cabin.

In honor of our fifth anniversary, Teesh and I spent a weekend tucked away in the woods, just him and me. I found a cute little cabin that caught my eye in a new place that sparked my curiosity, and we decided to take a chance and book it. When we pulled up and saw that it was even more adorable in person, we were so glad we took that chance!

This was our first trip to Poinsett State Park, and it was the perfect mix of South Carolina's upstate and its lowcountry. Honestly, I would go back just to stay in the cabin again, but the recreational activities that the park provided were a lot of fun, too (more on that later). For now, we are showing off this hidden treasure and hoping that we haven't seen the last of it.

A motto that we have lived by since the very beginning of our marriage is "less is more," and this weekend was full of moments that preached it back to us over and over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...