Monday, October 30, 2017

master bathroom | home sweet bargeron.

Last week, our bedroom was the center of attention, and this week, it gets better. When we took our very first tour of the house, our realtor saved this room for last because he knew we would be floored. He was so right! Even now, ten months later, I still have to catch my breath when I walk into our beloved bathroom.

Our bungalow's bathroom was the size of the closet we call ours now, and this bathroom is more than double the last. The granite double vanity, the walk-in shower, the simple-yet-dreamy tub, and the door that separates the toilet from the rest of the room are the highlights of this particular room. Its elegant lightning and crisp walls called for limited décor, which was exactly what we did with the space. I purchased the two identical mirrors at At Home, picked up the vanity accessories and rug at TJ Maxx, stained a piece of wood and bought two handles for the bath tray, fell in love with the wooden sign above the bath at Hobby Lobby, and chose the towel hanger from World Market. Even though little was purchased for this room, it took a while to find things to fit the style I was going for. After a few months, however, the look was complete, and I was in love!

If the day comes when we move again, our next bathroom will have a lot to live up to. As sad as I was to leave that beloved claw foot tub behind, this gorgeous space more than made up for it. This bathroom partnered with our kitchen makes me feel like royalty, even though I am FAR from it!

Ladies and gentlemen, our out-of-this-world bathroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...