Thursday, February 22, 2018

a girl and her boys.

Our sweet girl stole the show the minute she was born. Two boys, especially, think she's the best thing ever, and I love watching how gentle they are with her. I like to sit back a bit and take in every interaction they have with her, from kisses and smiles to dancing for her in hopes that she will smile back.

One night, in particular, she was so content to just lay on her daddy's chest. She laid there the whole time she was awake between naps, and I kept giggling at Teesh over how much pride and love was written all over his face. This scene immediately took me back to when he would hold Braxton around this time three years ago, making my heart swell until it nearly exploded.

It really is amazing when prayers become reality before your eyes, and we are living in the midst of God's faithfulness in ways we never have until now.

Nope, there is nothing sweeter for me than witnessing the man I've loved for half my life love the ones who call me Mommy. Nothing in the whole, wide world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...