Tuesday, August 30, 2011

just us gals.

I got to hang out with my sister and mommy for a couple hours this evening, and, oh, what bliss it was. I've learned that the moments that are seemingly insignificant are the ones that end up meaning the most. They came to visit Teesh and I at our cozy little home, and we just sat on the couch and talked and laughed and caught up in-person about things we've talked about on the phone over the last few weeks. It was the perfect Tuesday night.

There's just something about a mother/daughter/sister bond that can't be replaced.


"Now I know why all the trees change in the fall; I know you were on my side even when I was wrong. And I love you for giving me your eyes, staying back and watching me shine. I didn't know if you knew, so I'm taking this time to say that I had the best day with you today."
-Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...