Tuesday, August 2, 2011

snapshots.

Lots of people have been asking about our new home, and I'm ashamed that it's taken me this long to share our cozy little loft with the world. I hope you find it as quaint and perfect as we do.

Enjoy!

bedroom.

dining room table.

living room.

flowers from our wedding. :)

a touch of homey-ness.

our "office".

kitchen.

bathroom.

It's perfectly suited for the two of us. We've been so blessed to have such a wonderful first home together--everyone says in-laws aren't so fun, but I beg to differ. Mine are pretty incredible, and I wouldn't trade them for anything in this world. :o)

I love everything about it, really. The porch, the view, our new furniture, our hand-me-downs, all of it. But if I had to pick my favorite part about it, there's no question of what it would be...
Out of everything, this is what makes it feel most like home. The simple things mean the most, don't ya think? :)

"Be grateful for the home you have, knowing that at this moment, all you have is all you need."
-Sarah Ban Breathnach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...