Sunday, August 28, 2011

tent camping.

I haven't been tent camping since I was about ten years old. We used to go with daddy and Shannon all the time, but the moment we started using Ma and Pop's pop-up camper was the moment we stopped sleeping in tents and sleeping bags. I love all the luxury that comes with sleeping in a camper, but the only thing better than sleeping in a tent is sleeping right beneath the stars.

Teesh and I got to break out all of our brand-spankin'-new camping gear this weekend at Lake Hartwell. His parents planned this trip for the whole family several months ago, and it's hard to believe that the weekend has already come and gone. The weather was beautiful, the water was refreshing, being in Clemson made me smile really big, and the company wasn't so bad, either. :o)

I'm sure you can already guess what my favorite part was. That's right...hanging out with my husband in my most favorite place: creation. I took over 200 pictures this weekend, but these are the ones I like best. Let's hope we get to break out all our Coleman gear again sooner rather than later.

"I got into an argument with a girlfriend inside of a tent. That's a bad place for an argument, because then I tried to walk out and slammed the flap. How are you supposed to express your anger in this situation? Zipper it up really quick?"
-Mitch Hedberg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...