Tuesday, August 16, 2011

one month.

That's right, ladies and gentlemen. Teesh has been my HUSBAND and I have been his WIFE for ONE MONTH.

YIPPEEEEEEEEE!

It's everything I ever imagined, but it's also so much more. I love that he's the last thing I see before I go to sleep and the first thing I see when I wake up the next morning. I love that I've come home to dinner already on the table four times. I love that I haven't burnt anything yet. I love that he greets me after work at the door if he's already home. I love to watch him raise his left hand and see his ring. I love to ride the golf cart around the course and let him continue to help me perfect my golf swing. I love sitting on the couch while he sits in his recliner and we just look at each other and swap goofy faces and smiles. I love watching the Braves and the Panthers play late at night. I love that he helps me make up the bed every morning before I go to work, even though he doesn't have to be up for another hour. And I love that I walked into our home this afternoon to find a dozen red roses waiting for me on our coffee table.

There are so many things I love about our new life together, but the thing I love most is simple, really. I just love that it's ours. Ours and no one else's.Yepp, that's the best. :o)

"The only thing I regret about being married to you is that I cannot ever again have that moment of asking you to be my wife."
-The Little House on the Prairie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...