Monday, December 5, 2011

#HPBQdoWilmy

This was our 19-hour trip to our favorite city to shop for clothes in One Tree Hill's closet. I love everything about this town, and I've got still photos in my head of all the beautiful places I've been fortunate to see each time we visit. We got new outfits that have been worn by our characters (and their other halves) and walked up and down Front Street and ate at our favorite restaurant and ordered our favorite meals and explored the river walk and spent nine hours in the car and laughed and laughed and laughed some more. We may have cried a little, too, but that was to be expected.

I love the people that the Lord so graciously placed in my life to leave marks on my heart that will last my whole life, and I love that I get to do really awesome things with them on a regular basis.

Now that our favorite show is done filming, it may never feel just right to pull into town again, especially since our beloved rivercourt is now a memory, but it will always be my one of the best feelings in the world. You may or may not know the feeling, but the only way I can describe it is magical. Absolutely magical.

#HPBQdoWilmy

"Somebody told me that this is the place where everything's better and everything's safe."
-Karen's Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...