Wednesday, December 28, 2011

my lifeline.

I just ordered my yearly planner for twenty-twelve.

Sidenote: Can you believe we're about to start another new year? Everyone was right when they told me not to blink.

Annnnnnd we're back. I'm so in love with it that I had to share immediately! Between researching all sorts of glorious items on Pinterest and Etsy, I'm proud that I find time to do anything. Seriously.

I bought this from Etsy, and I am pretty positive that it's going to be one of the coolest things I've ever owned. Just by looking at the cover, I know it's going to inspire me to do incredibly fun, meaningful, yet sometimes pointless things for three hundred and sixty-five days. And then some. :)


Don't you just love her? I can't wait until she's all mine!

"If you're still talking about what you did yesterday, you haven't done much today."
-Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...