Thursday, December 22, 2011

'twas the week before Christmas.

Nine days since my last update on life? Well, that's simply because life this time of year is busy, and I'm a big fan of simply enjoying the chaos--so that's what I've been doing for the past week. And, in case you were wondering, it has been marvelous!

During the past week and two days, I've had several Christmas dates, caught up with friends I rarely get to spend good, quality time with, prepared for holiday events, kept traditions of all sorts (all, of which, are my favorites) alive, sang my heart out with some of the most talented people on the planet, and lots of other really cool things.

I've been blessed by (and with) so many things in my short twenty-two years, and I pray every single day that I never ever take a single one of them for granted. I hope I always get giddy to see friends who I just saw several days ago, and get frustrated by all the traffic on 385-S because I just want to get home to my husband, and give my kids big hugs and tell them (while showing them) how much they're loved, and spend every holiday season with the most important people to me. I hope I never get tired of weeks like this--weeks that remind me of all the beauty tucked in every moment we get to live in.


It has been a merry week-before-Christmas, indeed. Just imagine all the fun that I'll be having over the next four days!

Oh, I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...